STS makes available a consolidated experience in telecommunications to its clients, addressing to operators and suppliers, working in TLC for core business development and to clients, operating in other industrial sectors (for example Media & Communication) for the support to the different business functions in all decisions connected to technological impacts:
• Planning of landline or mobile telecommunications networks with a specific reference to GSM, GPRS, UMTS, HSPA, LTE technologies.
• Planning of radio link connections, 2G, 3G, 4G coverages and wireless (WiFi, WiMax, Hiperlan)
• Feasibility studies, planning, simulation and valuation of networks and services performances
• Technology scouting and comparison of technologies for the identification of technical, architectural and economical options, convenient for the client.
• Business case development and top management support in business planning and in definition of IT strategy to reach business goals
• Technical due diligence of TLC networks and broadcastings
• Planning and management of: tests for the validations of new technologies to be implemented; campaigns for the evaluation of quality KPI